Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: For the eyes of CHLOE!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    [b][/i]Just to remind you Baby...

    <center>Animation4f
    [b][i]Luvya lil' Demoness!
    BORGIE [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] </center>

    <font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ February 27, 2002 05:07 AM: Message edited by: CyborgShaman ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [i][b]<font color="white">"Oooooh! I wanna dance with somebody! I wanna feel the heat with somebody! With somebody who loves me...eeeeh!" w00t! *smiles @ Chloe* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <center>Animal3cAnimal3bAnimal3f</center>

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Psstttt..I looked.. [img]eek.gif[/img] *hugs to Borgie*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To my BOrgie......

    Today....I needed to feel loved..... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    THank you....I am beaming .... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]


    .....dontcha wanna dance...say ya wanna dance........hmmm......goes to play that song....


    BORGIE!!!!!! *dips you...and showers you with kisses* (CENSORED)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Damn! I love that (CENSORED) bit the best! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •